Monday, March 03, 2008

Meeting Day~

Today morning, all workers had to report to the 4th floor for the General Meeting.
They have this General Meeting every 1st Monday of a new month.
The meeting last quite long.
I heard other people said that normally it takes up 1 hour.
But today, it took up 2 hours.
SY and me have no seatings so we had to stand for the whole of 2 hours.
POOR US! :(
After the meeting, it was like 1/4 of the day had passed.
Today, the day passed very fast and i like it like that. XD
Even though the meeting was an easy way to earn money but it was way too BORING!
1st hour was talks by many respresentatives of the comapany.
2nd hour was talk by the MANAGING DIRECTOR.
I can't believe he can talk for 1 whole hour non-stop.
In the end, i also do not get what he was saying anyway. XD
I just treat it as if he was talking CRAPS.
`1234567890-=~!@#$%^&*()_+[]\{};':"<>?,./

WN was so poor thing.
She just finished her school last week.
This week is her 1st holiday week.
She also have the same holiday duration with us; 10 weeks.
Only different is that they are release later than us by 1 month.
Now she is looking for job and she want to work with me.
She want to return back to Moduslink to work.
I refuse because at Moduslink, WE WORK MORE THAN WHAT WE ARE PAY.
THAT IS SO NOT WORTH IT!
I rather work at Yokogawa.
Anyway, in future i won't be working as a random worker anymore.
The pay is far too low.

Now i am waiting for next Monday.
I will be going for my checkup.
Hooray!
I love going to the hospital! :D
I AM DESPERATE FOR THE SCHOOL TO REOPEN SOON! *_*

*****[19 working days left]*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)