Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOVING IT.

Here are three loving short clips that I like.

This is about Se7en saying hello in a cute style. The way he smile plus his eyes become so charming. If one day someone do this to me, I am sure to melt immediately. L-O-V-E.
Photobucket
This one is about the guy kissing the girl. This look so romantic to me. I must be love crazy already. Hehs. XD

Photobucket
This one is about my favourite guy G-Dragon. I really like this style of this. When he is wearing specs, he looks cool, when he take off his specs plus his expression, he just look pure handsome. Most importantly is that, I love his hair style. I like guys with such a handsome and cool hairstyle. It makes his face look neat and clean. I am very thankful to the person who cut this short clip. :D
All this are found randomly on photobucket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)