Sunday, April 26, 2009

Forever a child.

Just now I happened to pass by an article about 'How to Reclaim the Joy of Childhood'. The steps are:
1. Avoid the news. As in avoid those very negative news like wars, disasters, etc...
2. Engage in self-care. As in take some time out to do the things you like, pampering yourself, etc...
3. Enjoy entertainment that makes you laugh.
4. Smile more.

_______________________________________

My Mum and me myself too wondering why I am so like a child at the age of 19 already. I can be super active running around like monkey, I can play hide and seek with little kids at playground. I can forget I am 19 and I refuse to believe that I am 19 already. Sometimes I felt embarassing when I told people my age because I don't behave like my age. It seems like all awhile I am reclaiming my childhood.

1. I avoid news. I don't read news about students jump down building, overseas riot... I don't even know about Tsunamis until my Mum told me and other negative news. I mostly only read news about crocodiles or supernatural happenings or unglam Singaporeans act.

2. I always pampered myself by escaping pain. I skipped school last year a lot just to avoid thinking hard and being stress. When I am stress, I will and must escape.

3. I don't watch sad drama or shows. They make me very sad and I will put myself in their shoes and feel even sad. Saddness drain all my energy away making me dead. Therefore I always escape sad drama and watch those that make me laugh until mouth muscle pain. Even for songs, I seldom listen to slow or sad songs unless they are super super nice.

4. I smile alot. I smile even at the slightest thing. Even when my teammates annoyed me, I can still smile at them if they do something to make me happy. I can also give fake smile like real smile. I can laugh a lot too. Most of the time I couldn't control my laughing bug. I can also smile and laugh when I am alone. I don't know why and I can't change it and I don't want to change it.

_________________________________

All the points above caused me to behave like a child. So forgive me if I behave like a child that annoyed you. I just can't leave my childhood. I know you can but I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)