Friday, May 08, 2009

More Laughs, Less Frown

Photobucket
Never see Duckies cross road before? HAHAH~

I just read LSY blog and she was sharing about the facts that most people do not know about. Very interesting.

I got very interested in the following point.
*************************
Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
*************************


I kept hearing doctors saying that if you want your illness to recover fast, you should stay happy.
Happy = more smiles = more laughs = more laughters.
More laughters = less stress = strong immune system.

No wonder I don't get flu or cough so easily and I seldom get sick too as compared to my family and friends.

I think LSY must be very proud of her laughing skills. I think she can laugh an average of 1 laughter/minute a day.
1 minute = 1 laughter
1 hour = 60 laughters
1 day = 1440 laughters
WOW! Totally abnormal of 1440 laughters per day and normal is 100 times per day.
WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! (She will RAWR at me if she see this special information about her. :p)

Therefore people out there, don't frown! Laughing is really good, much more better than sulk right? Laugh often to keep the doctor far far away! HA-HA~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)