Monday, June 01, 2009

Changing.

I realised that as a person get older (like from teen to young adulthood), they tend to get stress more easily and often as life gets more hectic, stress, and tougher for them to handle. Is this really so called the changing point from childish kid to mature adult.

There are a number of friends around me getting depress and stress about their school life, health and etc. This increase the number of people who came to share their grief with me. What I want to say to them is that, some things can't be changed, so just go along with it, adapt to it and move on with it. Life won't stop because of it right, so why don't live your life more fulfilling with postive thoughts and emotions.

Those who don't encounter stress or depress, don't worry, your turn will come soon or later for you to slowly savour it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)