Saturday, July 04, 2009

©, LC, CQ, ACM, BQ with WN.

For past 2 days, I had been blasting at high volume of the song 2NE1 - I don't care continuously with my noise isolation earpiece. Now I am having ear pain and headache. I think I need to recover my hearing by stop hearing music using earpiece for a few days and to stop listening to the same song if not I would really get sick of it(I am still addicted to that song now!). :(

_____________________________


My fringe was so long until it seems to be merging with the long hair. I think I need to clip it up all the time. I don't like fringe anyway! It only give me more pimples. :( Yeah~ Lets buy more clips then. :D

______________________________

Went over to meet WN after her work at Dhoby ghaut then take purple line train to CQ. We almost took the wrong train which head to Little india instead of CQ due to extreme blindness. ;P

When we reached, we briefly strolled around Central shopping mall(I have yet to find that candy shop) strolled along the river to Liang court. After 19 years of life then I know where it is. =.= One of the Audio house was there, soon when my MP3 break down again, I will get one there immediately. We visited Kinokuniya which was as usual full of comics and magazines. Of all things there, I was only attracted to pencils. I shall collect them all! :D

Then we strolled around CQ and past by lonely bars, quiet lounges, classy restaurants... and all the way till BQ and into Asian Civilisation Museum. We were at the entrance of the ACM collection exhibition and we thought it required ticket so we exit. Then the security guard stopped us: 'You all don't want enter? It is free you know? Go go go, go in! Go!' We wondered why is he so aggressive?

The exhibition was so dark with eerie background music and because of that, WN kept clinging tightly onto my bag instead of appreciating the arts. I don't find it dark actually cause I have been to darker museum. HAHHAHAHHA! I really hope I was alone. :D

Unfortunately, we couldn't get into the Kangxi emperor exhibition! ARGH! It was over! Such a pity! Who knows my respected Empress was inside? Argh! Now, I had found a new place where I can stone my life away and have all the time to myself. Yes! It was the museum. I wish to visit Opera exhibition.

After that, we rested under the lamppost and let the time ticked away while observing people who past by. We wanted to enter Fullerton but we were hungry so we gave it a miss. I was so excited when I saw that Maclaren Mercedes outside Fullerton, it was totally too charming to me. If we were to walked around the carpark, I think I can see more than what I can digest!!!

We continue to stroll along BQ and the place was so crazy with life! If I were to close my eye, I would have thought it was an amusement park. :P WN was so very interested in the crabs huh? After that we went back to Central for dinner before we started roaming around the river again.

WN promised to challenged time with me!


SORRY FOR ALL THE PICTURES BLURNESS!
Pictures inside the museum:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Nice sunset cast.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
WN is freaked out by all the floating clothes. If I am not wrong, this is what Kangxi Emperor wore.

Photobucket
Man of the family.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Woman of the family.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
WN is super freaked out by this. Make me freak out also. =.=

Photobucket
Gold bars!!!

Photobucket
She is concentrating on the blocks puzzle.

Photobucket
Traditional wedding.

Photobucket
She is super concentrating.

Photobucket
She is camera shy so she is shooing the camera.

Photobucket
Welcome to my teahouse!

Photobucket
Please have a seat.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Her completed piece of work.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cool masks.

Photobucket
Once again, he freaked out WN.

Photobucket
Nice shadow.

Photobucket
Made of gold!

Photobucket
Made of gold!

Photobucket
Made of more gold!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
My house corridor~ ;p


Pictures outside of museum:
WN say the lamppost look like star. :}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Elegant Fullerton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)