Friday, October 23, 2009

So many things.

So many things yet to complete and yet I am having playing restaurant city. HOHO!
FYP is getting way out of hand! Life is really so unfair. Another team who is also doing quite similar topic with us and yet they could have university students to help them. They were like telling me, they had nothing to do, all were done by the university students; extracting, testing and analyzing. And further more no problems or errors popped up and they don't really have to plan anything as all were done by those angels! I don't want to care anymore, let this be a failed experiment again.

Lesson in school was more worst. The problem lies with the practical. I used to love lab work but I don't this semester because I don't get to enjoy it by seeing human torture. In simple words, we have to draw blood quite a lot of time. Thinking of it makes my hair stand. If it was drawing blood for real test, for professional to interpret then that is alright with me. But then we had to draw blood for us to analyzed ourselves, that doesn't sound very comfortable with me. Blood is like all over other people hands, table, chairs, floor or even clothes. That is just so not nice to me. And somehow that is how we as students can learn, seems like all I can do is get myself invisible.

Today I might be getting my deck soon. I don't know will I successfully get my hand on it and I am so worrying about the cost and the avaliability of it. Will I return home feeling dissappointed today? But anyway I have super positive mindset. I rather spend time on my deck and it is more meaningful.

There are so many things for me to look forward too.
UTs (so lesson can end fast!), End of FYP practical session, End of PBL system (seriously don't like it at all!), Start to earn money (I can't wait to have big savings!).
Personalized BBQ, Zoo (don't know who suggest one), Beach, Seafood feast and more more more...
Who say I am poor! I am mentally rich! HAHAHHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)