Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sucessful people.

Each are different people.

He is going to Korea today during school days somemore! WTH. And also the country I wanted to go so desperately. When will my chance come? By the way how can he go during school days when the rest of the students are stuck in school. So envy!

He quitted school in RP because he earning 5 digits online now. WTH. He so powerful. When will I be like him when I have so much restrictions in my life. We left the same number of days to graduate which is like 12 days left and he went to quit school. Hopefully his 5 digits salary is forever stable.

He was 20 and was partnership of pertrol and diamond business. He should be earning quite a lot right now.

Why all he, where are the she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)