Saturday, March 27, 2010

My thoughts for this week.

1. I seriously hate people who reply I don't know almost to every questions. When it is almost every questions, it is too much. It shows you are not moving forward in your life. You are stopping the same dot all the time. Time to move on, explore the world and have a more meaningful life.
2. I really want to get started on what I want to do. If only I could have the place all to myself. No distraction, all by myself, own time - own target, that would be perfect! :D
3. I can't wait for school to start in July. 3 more freaking months to go. When school start, I really don't know what will happen to me? I gonna have a crazy and tight time schedule. I think I will love it.
4. Recently so many people around me life changes. A lot of them are breaking down. Is that part of their growing pathway? I guess I had gone through part of mine and I am still surviving strong.
5. So many things I had to do. Meet jx before 7april. Movie outing with ladies tomorrow. Graduation ceremony on 11may. Submission of results to university. And there are so many places I want to go. I can just let my mind wander there then. :D

Yes, too much has happened that I really just can't anymore.

Toy'r'us got a lot. Seriously guys are taking their lady for granted!

I am heartless enough to master this skill.

I can do it, can you?

Turn it as wisdom, not as sadness or whatever crap you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)