Friday, April 23, 2010

Converting from nothing to something.

Making a big decision make me so headache. I am struck between making a bad decision thus had myself into trouble and missing a good opportunity. In the end, after some counselling and enlightenment talk from my colleagues, I decided to take the challenge. I hope it would be a success and also hope that I am able to have wise management. I really don't wish to left because I seriously love it very much and this is first time I don't bear to leave the environment.

Ever since I entered the BC, things started to pop up one by one, from minor to major and all sort of rubbish situation kept popping up. Is it because it is new, the manager is new or it is a cursed place? I heard that before BC was built, that area used to be a mortuary. How spooky can that be? From the very first time I entered the place, I feel a sort of uncomfortability and always looking for opportunity to exit from the place. As time passed, I kept seeing dark corners and light seem to be dimmer and darker as if something is blocking the light.

But it is nothing to be alarmed about to see spooky thing there, but what I am worried about is hope they appeared with a nice appearance and in a human-friendly manner. I really don't wish to see bloody face, rotten skin and appear with a sudden right in front of my face or scream at me with high pitch. All I can do is to respect them, don't alarmed them, don't even disturb or annoyed them.

In addition, I really hope my colleagues would recovered immediately and return back to work and I pray that after this period of getting sick, no more peole would fell sick anymore and no more conflicts. I hope everyone can be more united, work in harmony together. Please get well soon.

Song: Mariah Carey ft. Whitney Houston - When you believe


I find the lyrics really encouraging and I would like to dedicate to some of my friends. Just face it with a positive attitude, miracles will take place. :)

There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill

Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe, somehow you will

You will when you believe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)