Friday, May 28, 2010

1st time boat ride, 2nd times RWS, 3rd times flyer.

Once again, I joined the Singapore tour but this time is high ended kind cause we had lunch at high class restaurant, boat ride, flyer and sentosa. Most of them are over $20+ and we only required to pay $40 on the whole tour. I know I am cheapskate! HAHAHAH! I hope they would organise for us to go into USS with a low price like $30-$40 instead of $60+.

Today tour, everything was organised in the afternoon. Only at night, everything will be nicer with cooler air and beautiful scenery.

Our lunch at a seafood restaurant. There were lot of hand exercises and made my hand dirty. I hate it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Table full of shells. That's why I hate cheapskate restaurant. Not only we have to remove shells ourselves and no one offered to change the plates and we were not offered wet tissues either.

Photobucket
My dumping ground.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dead fish turning salted fish.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The shiny water by the boat side.

Photobucket
Photobucket
In the boat with shiny celling.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Near the floating NDP stage.

Photobucket
Heading toward the flyer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The helix bridge.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nice shots of the flyer.

Photobucket
Reaching the bay.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinning in the flyer cabin. The idea is nice.

Photobucket
You should know what this building is all about.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dice cake at RWS. I don't think it taste nice.

Photobucket
Merlion look cute cause it look like cat. Meow~

Photobucket
Bubble fountain at RWS. Do you know why? Go smell swimming pool water if you don't know why. :D

After my first trip to RWS last time, I seems to know the place well the second time I went. I know where is the Singapore pool (My parents gamble) and we learned how to explore all the important FOC places like the tram rides, hotel entrance, magical escalator cave, witches walkway... Now what's left is USS. I am waiting for a cheaper offer to enter with fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)