Monday, May 24, 2010

A little more kindness~

After so long, finally someone appreciate my effort. The feeling was very great when I am able to help someone. Keep up the good work, SPY! Hahhahaha!

Everyday is just a different and happening day. Working is so much more enjoyable than studying because THERE IS NO HOMEWORK!!! After work, I can laugh all day long. In fact, I kept laughing my energy off at work.

Add on some random notes for myself.
You and I should eat more garlic, onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkins, carrots, kiwi, oranges, mushrooms & salmon.

After all, National songs still make me feel home. :D

I really can't be bothered with someone who can't be bothered with me.
He is really hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)