Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boring day.

What a boring saturday! Today I actually have to work, my first saturday of working. Working is what makes me feel so bored because I had to wake up early to go to the clinic for the sake of worrying patients did not know there was no doctors on duty on a saturday. Everyone was doing their own stuff and chatting away. Having nothing to do makes me feel tired too.

The weather is so hot that I don't feel like doing anything or having the energy to think of what interesting things to do. Life is really quite boring when it is only about work and enjoyment. Now I understand why we are always given challenges and hiccups, because that makes us get moving and having some interesting topics on mind to share with fellow friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)