Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to Basics.

Life is getting really complex. I think it is really time to erase all the complex thoughts in my mind and take things in the most simplest form.

..................................................................................................
All of a sudden, I am thinking all about organisation planning. I am so entertained by the IKEA magazine and also random bakeblog triggered me to do some planning for the business. When I am browsing throught IKEA magazine, I am like thinking if only I have all the say in the house and having lots of excess money, I could be having a neater, oragnised and clean-looked living environment. Other than just home, I am thinking deeply about the most efficient and maximum utilization of the shop space. This is gonna be very interesting and challenging. I can't wait for the day to come because being the boss is better than having people to tell me what to do and rate me.

..................................................................................................
So far I had started school for one month plus already. For now, school is all about economics. I really don't see the usefulness in this module. I don't see how it can be used to apply in daily life and not to say in my future career. Further more, application in daily life aids in my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)