Wednesday, February 02, 2011

GD & TOP & Bom & SE7EN & 2NE1 - Don't Go Home, Oh Yeah, Passion Remix, Go Away live


GD is totally cute!!! I love his hair!!! He is so active and totally not affected by the past rumors!!! HAHHAHA!

2010 12 29 GD & TOP feat 2NE1 - Oh Yeah SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 [HD]

Underground hiphop~~~ I love it when Bom sang her OH YEAH in such a high pitch. I love it when GD lower his high pitch voice to not cover away BOM voice. Ke Ke Ke~ I love it when they say "put your hand in the air". So cool! And I love their ending pose. So sweet~

GTOP_BOM inki 20101219 oh yeah!

I love this version better. A few times, GD was really charming like in the past. HAHAH! I love the cooperative cute dancers. "Put your hand in the air!!!" and the dancers shows what the audiences should do. WOAH~ I love!

2010 12 29 GD & TOP feat SE7EN ( Passion) SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 [HD]

SE7EN is backkkkkkk with his handstand but the cameraman never captured it nicely! I am not very happy that GD and TOP covered away all SE7EN parts even though I enjoyed GD raps! Actually SE7EN rapping sounds the same as GD so everyone thought SE7EN didn't get to sing. HAHHA! If you had notice the front part, GD entrance was damn cool and when he need to start, TOP walked in front of his and he pushed him away but didn't actually get to touch TOP. I wonder did TOP did it purposely? So funny!

2NE1 - Go Away SBS Gayo Daejun

I love their hairstyle and clothings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)