Sunday, February 06, 2011

Happy LUNAR new year.

Every year is always the same thing I am looking forward to. Food, food and more food.

This year is quite boring because Mum is sick and everything are not well planned.

Since we had very little relatives, so we don't need to do too much visiting, I had been planning to go Zoo and Jurong Birdpark. I shall leave it for next year then.

First round - On Lunar New Year Eve Dinner.
Actually the official first round started at afternoon when I came back from work, Mum had already served me Mushrooms pot of goodies as you can see in the second round.

Second round - On first day of Lunar New Year Dinner.
I somehow hate the fact that my family are small eaters except me. I had been training now. HAHAH! I seriously want more dishes next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)