Friday, March 04, 2011

THE BIG BANG SHOW ON 28022011

I BET YOUTUBE WILL REMOVE ALL THESE VIDEOS WITHIN 1-2 WEEKS TIME but I dl them. :D

LIES

This used to be my favourite song, it will forever be my favourite.

HANDS UP LIVE

I don't know why, I always love GD and TOP say 'Put your hands up in the air' and they will put up their right hand up. Especially GD!!! When he say 'Now put your hands up' plus raising his right hand, I find it so sexy! Partly might be because of his tight body fitting suit. Just love guys in tight tailored black suit.
"HANDS UP HIGH HIGH AND LOW!!!~"

TONIGHT LIVE

GD deliberately or is it an order from YG management to smashed the guitar? I wonder are they going to do it for all their 'TONIGHT' performances? I think not likely cause that will increase their costs. I love the powerfully ruthless facial expressions when GD was strumming the guitar and the next moment he hold it high and hit it on the ground real hard. He did it real hard, I want to do it too!!!

SOMEBODY TO LOVE LIVE

This is my favourite performances among the others of the TBBS. GD milky gold hair is just so matching. This is so much better than his silvery white freaky hair. GD is as always so super busy running all over the stage. HAHAHH! So active and cute! Not only that, he had been using his zombie style of performing as adopted from his collaboration with TOP live performances.

And I love Taeyang jacket without those bright strips of course. Can I buy? SR pink stripped jacket, I won't say that is hot pink, instead I would say that is a 'HANDSOME' pink color. WOAH!

Not to forget, the background graphic is also the best among the other performances of that day. This is the moment when I feel so pity that I am not present on the scene to experience the excellent powerful sound and visual systems and to see GD live. If possible, I would want to enter the backstage as a crew. LOL!

Even though DS didn't release any solo album but his got the loudest cheers, even higher than my GD! I am relieved about this fact cause I don't want any BB members to be outcasted or discriminated from others but be united as one powerful group! FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)