Saturday, June 04, 2011

Rule #4 Be authentically yourself. You’re you for a reason. Don’t put on a mask, hide your emotions, or put on a show. Just be you.


Sometimes it is really hard to be authentic. If you say the truth people won't believe. If you say an untruth but majority agreeable kind of reason, weirdly people will accept.

When we want to be authetic we still need to think ethically not to hurt people or consider their behaviour. Therefore, I am waiting to work as the top.

Nonetheless, I would still behave as who I am and not to be a faker as much as possible. I remembered this is one of my top life value few years ago. I lost this value until I met her. Being yourself won't have to put too much consideration into how I behave. I love it this way. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)