Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Rule #39 Do what you love and then get paid for it. If you had the choice, wouldn’t you. You do, now go.


If you had a choice, grab it before it flew off. No one love to do things they don't like. I strongly hate it. If I hate what I am doing, there will be no passion, no focus and more hatred, frustration and annoyed. Negative feelings are produced and healthy started to deteriorate. Not worth it. Seriously.

Be strong, be fearless, be courageous. Only you can help yourself.

My dream and passion to have my personal business. A small, relaxing and happy business will do. I am aiming for international or competitive business. I just want a simple business that brings joy to myself and my customers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)