Sunday, April 01, 2012

Back from Taiwan with lots of love.

Mummy is finally back from Taiwan. She brought all my favourite MBD masks. I only told her to buy a few pieces of each flavour of masks and she brought 10 boxes of masks = 100 pieces of masks. She brought it at a freaky cheap price. 10 boxes enable to use one a day rather than last time 2-3 pieces per month. OMG. It was really scary at the amount of masks she brought. :D

I really want to go overseas to have fun and get away from the stressful working and studying life.

Now that Mummy is back, I can finally sleep well and study well. No more worrying about what to eat for meals and having no one to brew me health drink and worrying about wasting my studying time to wash clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)