Sunday, August 04, 2013

A true friend indeed is true.

1. A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

2. A true friend is someone who is a good listener, listen first and then respond appropriately.

3. A true friend is someone who is understanding and supportive.

4. A true friend is someone who is willing to look through other people’s lenses first. She tries to understand why they think and act that way.

(I always face this problem when I am sharing my pain and my friend will reply that I am in wrong immediately or show me a face that I shouldn't had done it this way. My heart really sank and I felt that I had shared my problem with the wrong person. It is hard to find friend who can understand why I did it in the first place. )

5. A true friend who feel interested. If you want to be interesting you should first be interested. Be curious. Cultivate interest about many things. If you do that, you can genuinely be enthusiastic when people talk to you about something. People will feel appreciated and love to be around you.

6. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

7. True friendship isn’t about being there when it’s convenient; it’s about being there when it’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)