Saturday, May 06, 2017

What I did in April 2017 | Cat therapy & Alone time

First time here at this part of the Punngol park with the Meow~ Love the greenery! That day it was drizzling so we didn't explore much. Just had our dinner while dissolving into the greenery~ Life enjoyment~ Will be be back again to explore this beautiful park. 


I was invited to cat adoption drive by cat deity. HAHA! Had some therapeutic moments while sayang-ing the little fluffy~


 Big and meaty ones~
 Rat invasion!
 Carry like a baby~
 Mum and her children~ All same patterns but different.

Meow~ 

I was home alone while parents went vacation. Self cooked some of my favourite food to comfort my lonely moments in the house~ Tried staying home for 1 whole day and when I stepped out of the house, I feel so weird. If I were to stay home for more than 2 days I think I will go crazy. I will fall sick which I did many many years ago in my secondary school times during the SARS outbreak whereby we were told to stay quarantine at home. I had fever at home after 3 days and diagnosis was cooped up too long in house. Because after I stepped out of house and absorbed the sunlight, my fever was gone. HAHA! 

Hairy gourd soup 
 Steamed drumstick with broccoli and clams
When I had freedom, going out for late night movie! When in friend car and I am in home clothes, I just wanna sit as ugly as possible like in my house! HAHA! Always must do something funny! XD

Went for Mala steamboat and Korean bbq again. Argh! Too much buffet squeeze together and I think my quota of 4 buffets per year gonna be break very easily this year. Annoying much! :(

My friend have got such cool gaming gadgets. Always amazed! Regardless of how cool the gadgets are, I am always bad at gaming. Always lose, always noob. HAHA!



Good bye April 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)