Thursday, February 28, 2008

CUT CUT CUT, Cut all day long! XD

Today i was asked to do a new task.
Which was cut away all those excessive wires.
There were many to cut.
Those colleagues kept saying that i cut TOO SHORT or TOO LONG!
They are so TROUBLESOME la.
I was also so confuse about how can i cut more accurately?
I also want to cut perfectly for them too! =.=
As if i want to anyhow cut for them and waste their time to return back to trim it.
But it was just my first day trying only.
I need time to adapt to it, so as to cut it accurately as well as fast!

HUMPH!!!
Well, gonna improve my skills when i go back on Monday! XD
JIA YOU!!! XD


YEAH-NESS to tomorrow!
Tomorrow is my outing day!
Hooray!
Gonna enjoy my day to the maximum!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

*****[21 working days left]*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)