Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogger voice protray my THOUGHTS.


This is a passage that i extracts from Female magazine. This her thoughts about her blogging activity.

"My blog serves as an outlet for me to rant and rave to anyone and everyone. It also helps me to track my moods, thoughts and feelings on life, so i think it somehow helps my personal growth. I always revisit my old posts to understand how I was feeling when I wrote them, and from there I am able to see how I have developed or changed emotionally. I don’t have a good memory, so blogging is my way of keeping a record of things that happen in my life. I love having a personal site where I can speak out about anything I choose.

“Blogging is also a chance for me to practise my writing. I can’t imagine having a physical journal and actually putting pen to paper anymore when I feel the need to express myself – I don’t want to have to lug a diary around. Only my close friends read my blog. From the counter, I can tell how many people have visited my blog, and indirectly find out who gives two hoots about me, and who doesn’t.

“I don’t think blogging is a waste of time, and I don’t think it’s something that nurtures the soul. We all have opinions about things, and everyone deserves to have their thoughts heard. A blog is the perfect place to share whatever is on your mind, whether it’s good or bad, and exercise the problems that are eating at you. And sometimes, it’s better to type your feelings out instead of speaking to someone about them, because this way, you can express yourself without having to deal with others judging you.

“I only see my friends once a month. Blogging helps me feel closer to them because I’m sharing my thoughts and feelings with them on a deeper level. I also keep in touch with friends via instant messaging. I may not see a friend for ages, but because of the internet, when we do eventually meet up, it feels like we were never apart. Blogging and chatting give me the feeling of constantly being in touch with a a person.

“I don’t mind being labelled a geek. To me, geeks are obsessed with technology, which is not necessarily a bad thing. They prefer to interact with technology rather than face the negative aspects of human nature, which I, too, sometimes tired of.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)