Friday, September 12, 2008

Younger generation XXX.

Today is my first day skipping for this brand new semester. I didn't know what I am thinking as to start skipping so early. Anyway what done have already already been done, therefore i should enjoyed myself then.

Today I am not very happy because my online business customers complained that they did not receive my mails. Not one but two customer. Now I am afraid of sending my customer through normal mails because I find normal mail unreliable at all now. What make me upset is that one of my customer thought that I did not send her the mail and thought that I am trying to cheat her. Now I know how it feel to be accused by someone. But anyway this business is coming to an end very soon once I complete sending away all the instocks. JIA YOU!

Just now I went to the library to study as well as relax myself. I went there to relax myself only after my lunch whereby I sat myself near the window at the magazine sector. Halfway of my relaxation, I saw a lot of malay Bedok Town secondary school student outside the library near the entrance of the library. They were talking very loudly and rudely and were behaving like gansters. Not only that, they were also also blocking the way as they were standing or sitting at the entrance of the library. I even saw that some of them were smoking. Smoking is bad foe health and I totally hate those who smoke at any place they like especially in public. They were so inconsiderate.

I have also found that younger generation now were getting more and more arrogant and very nasty behaviour. They were disrespectful to senior which is unlike in Korea whereby the juniors are very respectful to the senior except Girl's Generation. They have disgraced Korea culture. Anyway I am really disappointed with how the younger generation behave nowaday. I wonder how the future society will change to.

Oh my, I am so addicted to those very nice and cool cellphone. Here are my choice of phone.
First choice - LG KF700 [slide style, touchscreen with keypad]
Singtel sell $148 for 2 years contract.

Second choice - LG KU990R Viewty [touchscreen]
Singtel sell $98 for 2 years contract.

Third choice - LG KE970 Shine [slide]

Omg, I am so into Phones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)