Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too many... (continued)

1. Introduction of Yes Natural Pte Ltd
Last sunday, my mum and I went to Expo for the Asia food fair. It was very crowded as usual and smoky. When we left the place, our clothings and hair smell oily and smoky.

The most satisfied things we bought were the healthy snacks and biscuits form Yes Natural company. They were cheap and yummy and most importantly, they had no sugar, no artificial flavouring, no preservatives. Which means they were very healthy food. At least better than other random snacks.

The sales promoter at their booth were also very friendly and polite. It was their customer service that attracts me to stay and listen to them promoting their products. But anyway, it was worth my money to buy it.
Retail shops location and opening hours.
Snacks to nibble on! Left to right: Plain, cheese and soy flavour.
Biscuits to chew. I like the Chinese toon flavour the most.

2. Benefits of miso soup
Other than those snacks and biscuits, another rewarding things I bought from the Asia food fair was the miso soup. I saw the Japanese people packing the miso into boxes live! It means that it was very fresh and real miso. We managed to get it cheaper by sharing with another person because 2 for $7.00 and 1 for $4.00. We saved $0.50.

I was looking for this miso for so long. I wonder if I finished it already then where can I get it from?

Anyway, this miso soup is very healthy and have many health benefits.

Health benefits of Miso
- Reduces risks of cancer including breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and colon cancer.
- Protection from radiation
- Immune strengthening
- Antiviral -- miso is very alkalizing and strengthening to the immune system helping to combat a viral infection.
- Prevents aging - high in antioxidants, miso protects from free radicals that cause signs of aging.
- Helps maintain nutritional balance - full of nutrients, beneficial bacteria and enzymes, miso provides: protein, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, vitamin E, vitamin K, tryptophan, choline, dietary fiber, linoleic acid and lecithin.
- Helps preserve beautiful skin - miso contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps your skin stay soft and free of pigments.
- Helps reduce menopausal complaints - the isoflavones in miso have been shown to reduce hot flashes.

Information from: http://www.bodyecology.com/07/02/15/miso_health_and_anti-aging.php

3. Moody Immunology facilitator - Deeksha
Yesterday for Immunology lesson, we had lab. After the lab session, Deeksha assigned Nurul from the other team and Firdaus for my team as the lab desk assistant. Their role was to clean up everything after the lab session. But I didn't know what happen, Nurul happened to left something biohazard uncleaned and hence the TSO was upsetted and complained to Deeksha. She was of course very embarassed and angry.

When she came to class later on, she said in a very upset tone that she was going to down grade Nurul for not cleaning the biohazard things properly. There were also other things (like poor UT grade, experiment was done incorrectly, very little people turned up for class...) that made her rather upset with the whole class for the day.

Now I am not having the mood to attend her class but because I had skipped a lot of times for her lesson and hence I need to attend to enable a pass for that module grade. Haizx. Jia you!!! 6 more weeks to go!!! Cheers!!!

4. Receiving of EmailProCash cheque
I am so happy that I received my EPC cheque of $10 yesterday. It was my first money earned from. I thought they will mailed the cheque to me and I will receive it very soon but I didn't know that I get to wait for so long. The waiting made me think that it was a scam and I am thinking of giving it up the next month. Now it has proved that it was not a scam but a reality. Yeah.

For this $10, I spent like four and a half months. My next target was to earn another $10 with only 3 months. Now my average monthly earning is only like $2.00 plus. I am going to work hard and increase until $100 per month.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)