Monday, December 01, 2008

Losted in thoughts.

This was spotted on the day of LinLi 49 days after passed away concert. Before the concert, the was raining cats and dogs. Before the concert start, the rain was going to stop soon. I was feeling bored and I looked up at the sky. I saw this beautiful rainbow. I guess LinLi was happy that the concert was held for his and also there were so many people turning up for the concert. :)

Last week I saw this pigeon resting under a void deck near my block. It was so cute. I took the picture from a very far distant afraiding that I might scared it away and missed out this sight. :)


I want this COACH sling bag. It looks so nice with its hard base. :)

Today is first of december which is LWH birthday. Happy birthday to her!

Tomorrow is second december which is Christine birthday...
21 december is my birthday...
22 december is Khairiah birthday...
25 december is christmas day...
1 january is new year...
26 january is chinese new year...

So many happy occasions and festivals are coming soon!!! So looking forward to all of them!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)