Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eleven March of Two-O-O-Nine.


Just now went to WN palace to print paper but the stupid lab room never open. Therefore only manage to print my journals because the computers in the other room were so bloody stubborn.

Went to buy a box of honeystar to chew on.
Take buses to Hougang.
Went to EYS to collect my stuff.
Head to LJS to have high tea.
Suddenly WN got really agitated and went crazy.
Finished my food.
Take bus and go home.

Since I have so much things, I will be heading back to WN palace when the lab room resumed from bloody long renovation.

I want to go and trim my hair before 30 March 2009.
WN want to eat salty egg yolk crab.

Lastly,
I WANT SE7EN TO RELEASE KOREAN ALBUM INSTEAD OF ENGLISH ALBUM. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)