Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling unwell now.


I am not sick, but what M says today was far too gross and disgusting for me to accept it. Till now it is still floating in my mind and make me lose my appetite. I can't believe I am so affected by it. Well, she was telling me about man-eater on earth. For more information, ask me or check it out yourself. Don't get to know about it if you are faint-hearted.

When she told me about it, I could believe there was still such humans on earth. Hopefully no one get eaten by them ever again. Let them die of hunger and perish forever.

Today accompany M to MOE to settle some stuff.
Went back to Bedok for BK.
So sad that BK closed down.
Walk around to find ghost LJS.
Decided to go Mac to have cheap and delicious lunch.
Chat chat chat and more chat about stuff we cares.
Head to Tampines.
Off to student house.
Got my pathetically little pay.
Back home.

So happy that my student parent rise my salary from next month onward. I need more assignement, I need more money.

I want to buy the slimming pant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)