Friday, April 03, 2009

Bloody irritated!

I just reactivated back my facebook after like a few years! Reason bo liao lor.

Guess what, I was once again been lagged by hundreds and hundreds of requests. People please don't send me more requests. I click until hand tired and almost fall asleep from its super slow loading.

This is the reason why I deactivate my facebook and now I need tahan it again. I really don't know what is so fun about facebook? Click, accept, comment, see, play, fight, ..... So many things to do and I am such a lazy bum. How would I be so hardworking to read each instructions and then proceed to do what it say. ARGH!

I hope someone can help me clear my requests na!

Futher more the hotmail is full of facebook mail. ARGH! RAWR! I hate it that my hotmail is full of irrelevant mails. HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)