Friday, April 24, 2009

Fourth day of school.

Finally the last new day.

I got totally no mood for school starting from morning already. I feel like keep my mouth shut and just stare at the wall.

I hate it when our facilitator want us to introduce ourselves. She is the only one out of my other facilitator for this semester that want everyone to introduce themselves. So boring and saw a lot of reluctant faces. Totally waste time, why can't she just get to the point and jump into lesson. I also can't even hear properly some of her AngMoh slant. Totally another sianness.

Classmates were totally boring too. No jokers, no nerdy, nothing to laugh at. Everyone are just like me, waiting for something to laugh at. WAHA. Argh totally BORING!

After school still got FYP briefing on what we will be doing next Monday. I was so dissappointing that the experiment failed on us.

After that chiong to Jurong east to meet SY to repair her MP3. Our cellphone battery failed on us. We were like so can't do without phone. For me I need to do two important things; recieve my Mum call and also to see time.

Actually I suppose to go out with Mum. I also suppose to go out with WN but we didn't plan beforehand on the meeting details. End up went to some place I love to go. Cause Acer near there, go there make me remind of Acer excellent customer services. Aiya, Creative customer service sucks.

Now I got a dead watch and a half-dead ear piece. Money is what I need all time!

______________________________

I am so surprised that I can actually be so thrifty. First time in my own life. During holiday I spent money like there is no tomorrow. Now I spend like tomorrow not enough money. HAHA~
Monday - $2
Tuesday - $1.60
Wednesday - $2
Thursday - $1
Friday - $2.40 + $1.50 + own SY $1.20+/-
Total - $11.70+/-
Today a bit 破功. Now I am on my own, I am only allowed to spend $2.50/day = $17.50/week. I proudly saved $5.80+/-. Triple yeah-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)