Thursday, April 23, 2009

Third day of school.

Today lesson was great. Lesson content was great, teammates were great, classmates were good, facilitator was good but lesson timing was bad.

Finally I got to understand nearly 100% of what today was about. The past two lessons were totally gonecase for me. Today I am having medical microbiology which is a combination of immunology and microbiology. I hate it when I saw that it involved immunology. Immunology was very chimology for me and I skipped most of that lessons. Too bad.

Teammates were super great. One is my FYP teammates, one is my ex-classmate, one is my ex-ex-classmate and the last one stranger. She speak super soft. It would be perfect if JiaYing was in my team too.

My facilitator was module chair and she had very high standard for us and I think my daily grade was in danger now. Sians. But nevermind, I have got my UTs. I will make sure I get back at them with my UTs.

Lesson last for very long please other groups seriously took a bloody long time to present first. Our team took like less than 10 minutes and they took like bloody 30 minutes. Didn't the rules say take no more than 10 minutes? Bullshit rules. Module chair also never control timing and yet contribute to delaying the time. I totally low battery at half of the third meeting already. That caused me to go home at the wrong timing, the timing whereby most RPians go home at. Hate to squeeze with juniors.

LSY got herself a dramatic facilitator. What a bloody hell educator and somemore module chair. Never encounter such a person which is totally 100% not suit to the title module chair. WAHA!

During lunch time saw a long lost face. After school saw another long lost face. :D Hope to see them more often!

I am so upset that my Creative earpiece was spoilt. It only have a pathetic 1 year life span only. Every year must invest on it. No money already, I think I will invest on a cheaper earpiece this year, any good noise isolation earpiece costing 20bucks and below and can last for minimum 1 year? Please please please do tell me where to get it yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)