Monday, October 26, 2009

Just dislike it.

I dislike whoever that criticize my RF.
I dislike whoever that criticize me.
I dislike it when people got short tempered over something that I think is so minor.
I dislike it when people act like who they are not.
I dislike it when people can't see hidden meaning between sentences.
I dislike people who are judgemental.
I dislike it when people tell me what to do.
That's because I love myself too much. Hate me if you want.
And, that's my life.

She dislike people who care too much.
She dislike people who are emo.
She dislike it when I praise about my good school.
She dislike people saying bad about her favourite things.
She dislike her teammates doing work at last minute or not doing work.
That's because, that's her life.

To be continued until the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)