Friday, November 13, 2009

G-dragon from BigBang - A boy live



It takes some time to load because the quality is too high.

This performance is considered quite long ago; 25 October. Of all his new performances for his new album, this is the only one that I loves most! All his performances for the same song have different style and among all, this is the nicer style that I liked.

He totally charmed me at 2:50 when he tooked off his hoodie and then give a kind of cheeky and humble yet charming smile to the camera. OMG OMG OMG.

Rashid say his style is so gay. That's so sad. He is gay for now being only, because he always change his style. In fact, I prefered his past style and I miss that. But now he never fails to charmed me too. HO HO HO!

Come back to me now~ now~ now~ now~

Se7en birthday just past, so when is he going to release his new album???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)