Sunday, November 08, 2009

what?!.

It was such an achievement for her. All the best!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Christmas is coming, I can feel it, I am looking forward to it.
Only during Christmas, I am able to have a sense of belonging.
I always can't predict the correct theme for Orchard Christmas decoration.
Reason being, I always predict it as Gold theme. ;P
Because of Christmas, once again, life really does have a meaning.
___________________________________________________________________________________

So many and yet so little...
So little and yet so many...

Erase my memories.
Decrease my mind complexity.
Lower my cognitive abilities.
Fade away.
I want to be in control.
I want to strike.
Secretly trapped and lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)