Monday, February 08, 2010

5feb2010 - 8feb2010.

5feb2010 - broken promise
I seriously hate people who break their promises for no reason. I am having the mood to do the things you requested, I am well prepared to make the decision and yet the promise had to be break. Now I lose hope. At least provide me with an explanation instead of making me wait all day long for an empty answer. I am seriously dissappointed with them.

6feb2010 - 2 uts on a blood saturday
I got 2 tests on this day and that make me so unhappy on friday. I am quite glad that I survived it. By the way I am unhappy about sleeping early and waking up early and nothing else.

Early in the morning, my alarm rang at 6.30am. My eyes were wide open but my body refused to move. I switched on my TV and watched until 6.45am. Anyway this is not my first time using this kind of method to wake up. Anyway I still had a bad headache and brain was seriously not functioning well but then my mood was good because having to be watched by facilitators to speak up in class was what made me unhappy every morning.

My brain took some time to be 100% awake. Throughout the whole day, I kept thinking that today was a weekday. I got some job offer which start work at 8.30am at a far place. So I had to leave home at around the same time and I was happy to see that the bus stops and buses don't have many people. Until afternoon then I remember that today was a weekend and that explained why lesser people but then I would occasionally forget again and remember and forget... Stupid brain of mine.

I can link this to classical conditioning. HAHHA! Linking to my psychology. I kind of like the conditioning part in psychology module because I simply just forgotten the rest. HAHAH! Classical conditioning; school = weekdays. The two tests were so far alright. They were neither easy nor difficult.

After first test, I went off to meet the the usual group of girls and we head to causeway point for late breakfast and early lunch. We planned to eat sakae sushi but it was not open yet. Early morning having buffet is so crazy. Instead, we went off to the foodcourt and to the arcade to enjoy.

After that, the rest went home and I still had to return school for the second test. I went to meet up JY to study and chit chat for a while. After test we went home together.

Throughout the whole day, I had been seeing my current classmates. Actually I don't feel like seeing them. I can't help but to just give them a plain smile. If my mood were bad enough, I won't even smile back and walked away like as if we were strangers. I am anti-social towards them and I don't know why.

Evening, I went out again this time with Mum to Chinatown to get our daily needs. Oh ya, when having dinner at Maxwell, I saw a fainted girl. Her father was holding her to a seat. I saw a very pale, expressionless and weak face. Everytime I faced with such situation, I have this strong urge to help them and make them feel better.

I love CNY at Chinatown, the atmosphere only and nothing else. I like it when the streets are full of bright red decoration. I love it most when there were lot of red crackers residue on the floor, on the road, on our heads and everywhere after the firecracker session. I love those very reddish and gold decorated stalls with blasting chinese new year songs too. It lifted up my mood because life is so sour on usual days. I also extremely love it when the floor was fully filled with peanut shells from the peanut stall. Eat and throw and create a nice scene. It is not dirty, I find it plain beautiful~

7feb2010 - happening sunday
My relative son baby, Kyan's full month birthday. My family and relatives went but we were late because we did not know where it was and hence we went to compass point to slack around before someone called us and told us where it was. My relative lived in those sengkang area, those new flats. Once again, I began this habit of judging the house and area around and comparing to my dream condo in mind.

The house was quite small and mostly importantly there were little windows and only one window which is full length. Further more the window had lot of grills. Overall the flat was alright.

After that, we headed to mega ikea. We entered together with an ambulance team. A small girl around the age of 6-8 years old fall down in the toilet and hurt her head and there were blood bleeding from her head. When I heard that, my hair stood up, cause it sound very serious. Head bleed > skull might crack > brain might be affected > parents will be very worried.

Lots of inconsiderate people out there loves to shake the water on their hand onto the floor after washing their hand. That is what caused people like children, old people and people who slippery footwear to fall. The girl had her head bandaged in the first aid room. I was so shocked and prouded of her that she didn't cry. Her parents were like so worried but I overheard from the paramedics that she was alright, no danger risk but need further examinations to check for internal injuries.

After that we scanned and strolled around ikea before we went to mega giant. It was so crowded over there. There was this scatch and win thing going on. A mahjong tiles card for every $30 spend in a single receipt. We got 2 cards for spending around $50+ in a single receipt. The cards can stand to win a full mahjong set, 888 sets up for grab. To win a set, one need to collect 13 different character of the cards plus 1 more card of any character.

Because of this, a lot of those aunties and uncles pop up. They started asking people around for cards exchanging or donating to them. It seems like they are playing some kind of games. We sat at the benches for like 1 hour to rest and wait for dinner time while observing those cute people. Observing people could be quite interesting and entertaining.

On the way home, my mum was so funny. We were in the bus and it was soon reaching our bus stop. I always make it a point to press the bell at a certain distance near the bus stop because a driver once missed my stop and caused embarassement for me and extra effort to walk back. Mummy is always quite kan chiong. She asked me pressed the bell and I refused because it was too early. So I asked her, what if the driver miss the stop? Then she answered back she will asked the driver to move back. So I asked her to demostrate so that I can learn. Mum: "OOOIII UNCLE, STOP STOP STOP, GOR STUN, GOR STUN, (REVERSE, REVERSE)!!!" HAHAH! I go WOW~

That's all for the day.

8feb2010 - hot and boring day
On a hot day, I had to stay at home to mug for psychology test tomorrow and haematology test the day after. Till now, I finished studying psychology, just studied enough only and started a small little bit on haematology. That is so dead of me. :s

There is so many places I am craving to go when I am financially stable. I want to go out play, firstly Korea. I guess in future, I will be such a freak, I plan to go there twice a year. So in future when my friends asked me, you went on vacation? Where? Me: Korea. In a year later, where you went again? Me: Korea. Friends: Korea again? Freako! HAHHAHAH!

All the best to my last 2 uts and all the best to others taking examinations~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)