Tuesday, February 09, 2010

9feb2010 - second last ut, visit to SIM and NUS.

As usual, I need to wake up at a blood early time for UT but it was a happy feeling again but feeling really tired despite sleeping early and so I can't help and fall asleep in the bus. Once again, I observed the bus stop and buses for the human situation, so far it seems ok. The test was alright. It is good that they only required us to do 3 questions instead of the 4 questions because those questions were as usual long passages.

After that, went to mai dang dang to have breakfast then to library for a while. The rest stay to study for later test while I don't have so I settle the e-payment for SIM and then left to Tampines. I went to photocopy my documents before heading to WN house to scan my documents. After resting a while we head off to SIM. We took the bus from Eunos Interchange and it was rather long but still able to handle. Now that I have know the whole route, I have a shorter route rather starting my journey from the Eunos. I need to take a bus from my house and change to slection of 2 buses to pass through NUS, NP and SIM. All in a line. The whole journey would probably take around 30-45 minutes exclude waiting time and peak hours. I am quite happy with this fact because in the first place, I thought I had to take ages to travel there, it seems like the situation is looking good for me. Cool!

WN accompany me to SIM to hand in my documents and they asked me when will I get my RP diploma certificate. I answered them around April. Hopefully I am able to graduate safely and leave the place where I had a bad record in my life. When to walk briefly around the school and get some brouchues. I realised the school is rather small, I think I will missed RP facilities like hell. They don't have huge library like us, they don't have nice carpet floorings like us, they don't have whole campus air-conditioned like us, they don't have big and comfortable canteens like us. OMG! But those are not important as long as I work extremely hard to achieve first-class honour. I am definetely looking forward to the big challenge.

After that we head to NUS and I got the shock of my life. The campus was up a slope and we had a hard time climbing up it. Imagine those studying there. We went into a very intense place, a place of lawful people. HAHA! We were quite lost in it so we approached a security guard for direction. We quickly get the brouchues and leave the place because we were very tired and WN went crazy too.

We had a tired day but I feel like I am reborned. [0_o"]

The girls mention to go National museum to see Egypt mummy~ I am looking forward and I am excited. Egypt is one of the country that I want to visit in future because of their secretive and mysterious culture. And not forgetting, they love my favourite color GOLD. LLOOLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)