Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Will I ever made it in life?


This is so true. The future really do belong to those who believe the beauty of their dream. I always believe that dream is part of what happened it real life, regardless of fairytale, nightmare, monsters or ghosts, real life happenings, etc. But so far my dreams were so magical and beautiful. They will leave me thinking it is real that I don't bear to forget them. I believe my enomorous crocodile was once a dream. :(

Yesterday night, I dreamt of something beautiful. I drove a sky blue mercedez. How much I wanted one of my own. I rode a bicyle actually. A relative of mine wanted me to help him drove to a building and park there. So I rode my bicyle to the building and park it and then I run back to drove the mercedez to building below. I don't know why I went off to my bicyle and the car was gone. My relative came over and tell me he park it already and said that he gave the car to me. He told me to go to the carpark and collect it and he gave me these numbers; 1322099. I don't know what the number means but I know I was half awoke and I told her I got a sky blue mercedez and she asked me for number plate. =.= So I gave her 1322099 and she drooled and took it to buy 4D. HAHHA! And the dream ended without getting my sky blue mercedez. Argh. It felt so real. +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)