Monday, February 15, 2010

No longer the same.

She changed. She changed. She changed!
She is no longer someone that I can trust with all of my heart.
She is no longer going to stand by me like before.
She is no longer willing to hear all my trustful feelings.
She is no longer consoling me, what comes out were criticizes.
She is no longer able to make me feel better after sharing my life.
She is no longer the pure girl with a pure mind that I once knew.
She is no longer a clear crystal of transparent heart.
She is now a changed person and I am feeling turned off.
Now that she had change, I had to hide my true thoughts and feelings.
I had to think before speaking each and every single words to her.
She is probably not moving forward or worst still moving backward, but I know I am not going to be like her because it is not benefitting to life. It only delay our growing process.
Even though I had problems with her now, I will still treat her the same way like before. I will still continue to be the nice one and compromise more towards her.
Hopefully one fine day, she will be enlightened.
Will this ever bring the friendship up or down an level, I am not sure.

Photobucket

P.S I won't tell anyone who she is, so quit asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)