Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chocolatatte bitch!

I seriously think that I should reflecting on how I can make myself a better person and improve on myself rather that staying occupied with other people life and wasting our own time especially when it lead to a meaningless life.

Life is getting really complicated when one is older. No one everyone always tell me how much they wish to return back to their childhood time whereby mind are pure and innocent. Everything is honest and straightforward. Luckily I didn't get into their mess. Please don't ever pull me in, thank you! Working for boss is never a friendly environment for working, working for myself is still better. I am waiting for that day!

I have so many things to look forward too! HAHAHAH! Currently, I feel like studying. I want to bury myself in the sea of books. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)