Monday, April 12, 2010

Falling sick and down.

The virus kept spreading on, one by one fall sick. Will I survive till the very end, I really hope I don't catch the sick bug, because it is gonna be a real terrible feeling. I am a little bit down with mild heatyness and I am having a few uclers. Please heal up soon.

Everyday is happiness as long as I can hear lots of 'Thank You', see lots of 'Sincere Smile' and feel the warmth of friendliness and kindness, as well as some really funny humor around. If only everyone outside my comfort zone were so nice and sweet, I believe this world will be a better place. :D

I think soon it is the time to talk about what I have been doing because they were interesting but I am too tired to share! But I can feel that my story bug is back soon! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)