Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rain - Hip song & Love song

Rain - Hip song live @ SBS inkigayo on 10april2010

It takes me sometime to love this song. When I first listen, I find it a so-so hip hop song. After some repeated visit, I am addicted to not only the song but also his dance!!!

Rain - Love song MV

Song is nice! Dance is so sexy! The way he twist twist twist is too much for young girls to see! HAHAHA!

Rain - Love song live @ SBS inkigayo on 11april2010

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! SEXY SEXY SEXY!!! HOT HOT HOT!!! I am refering to his dance moves, expression and attitude. I find his makeup really shocking! The way he bite his lower lip is so sexy! Wuuu!!! His dancers were sexy and professional too! Love watching them dance too!

Rain - Love song live @ Mnet on 08april2010


Artist: Rain
Genre: Pop / Dance / Ballad
Album title: Back to basics

Tracklist
01. 널 붙잡을 노래 (Love Song)
02. Hip Song
03. One
04. 똑같아 (Same)
05. Love Song (English Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)