Sunday, April 18, 2010

Branded Royalty.

1. Traditional Korean meal is the best.
2. As long as it tastes sour, spicy or salty, it taste great.
3. I will go back for more! Great price, great ambience!
4. ACM toilet is rather creepy, Fullerton toilet is the best.
5. A peaceful night walk along SG river from boat quay to esplanade is bliss.
6. Having money only make me feel like eating better food!
7. I am craving for luxury desert earlier on.
8. All I want for breakfast is MAC or KFC breakfast.
9. Someone is still looking out to me, I wonder how long it will last.
10. I am looking forward to the next outing with the ladies.
11. I am so going to do major baking next weekend.
12. I owe her so many things, and I always forgot, ARGH ARGH ARGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)