Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Updating the past few weeks.

Photobucket
I am once again craving for cantonese/ chinese opera.

Photobucket
I love the centre kimchi, sour and spicy, 3 o clock position is sour, I love it! I want to had it again! Yummy~
Photobucket
Hong enjoying her food~ :D The super red color is spicy rice cake!!! Super yummy and chewy~ I would return to try the grilled meat. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the dark clouds. The darker the better. :)

Photobucket
When can I manufacture in big batch and do my business? :)
Photobucket
Nice looking bitterground.
Photobucket
Nice and fluffy~
Photobucket
See the little bird at the far end. It is leaning on the wall and enjoying the outside scenery. It is so damn cute! :3
Photobucket
This bird is posing or a shot. So extremely cute and cooperative! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)