Saturday, August 28, 2010

BIG BANG - BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER MV & LIVE + TAEYANG - I'LL BE THERE KOREAN+ENGLISH VERSION & LIVE

BIG BANG - BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER MV

OMG OMG OMG, I ONLY HAVE EYE FOR G-DRAGON!!!
Finally I am able to see him more with his specs. He looks extremely great with his specs. OMG OMG OMG... HOW I WISH WE KNOW EACH OTHER... OMG!!! Both his and TOP rap part is totally very fresh and cool. Very nice! Now I am looking forward to the live ones.

TAEYANG - I'LL BE THERE KOREAN VERSION

VERY VERY VERY SEXY AND COOL. His dance moves are sharp and clean. I will just love it when he dances his sexy moves and especially when he shows his delicious body. OMG OMG OMG... Too hot hot hot! HAHAH!

TAEYANG - I'LL BE THERE ENGLISH VERSION

Just plain SEXY!
Actually I hate it when songs goes international and sang my favourite korean songs in another languagues and sing it at GETAI. Fucking hate it. Luckily my favourite ones didn't went too international. Big bang went Japanese and English and I think it sounds alright but still I would only put the Korean version in my MP3.

BIG BANG - BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER LIVE

EVERYTHING ARE PERFECT EXCEPT... what's wrong with oppa hair??? omg...~~~ LOL! What's wrong with his big loose pants. FORGET IT... And I am so going to laugh at him and his sunglasses cause it kept dropping. HAHAHH! Performance wise is full mark EXCELLENT.

TAEYANG - I'LL BE THERE KOREAN VERSION LIVE

A new innovation invented. YG FAMILY is always full of new great refreshing ideas. He used the same old dancers. I always loves to watch Taeyang and Choi oppa dancers dance because they have interesting facial expressions. WOAH!!! The last part when he fall down back onto the floor, that's so so so a PERFECT FALL. SEXY BAE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)