Saturday, August 14, 2010

My time is super precious.

I am starting to hate school now all because of the freaking bus which come at a freaking time interval. Further more when it finally came, the bus was fully packed. Either the driver don't want to open the door, or there were so many bangalah workers want to squeeze their way up. I am so not going to be squeeze by them cause they smell sweaty, smelly and poisonous. That's why I am waiting for SY to enter school next year. OMG OMG OMG~

I super hate it when guys don't sit properly! I hate it when they opened their leg so extremely wider than normal guys do. I can't even sit in peace and take a short nap. Further more, I hate heat source and your bloody hot leg is passing heat onto me. BAKA!

All these unpleasant bus experiences really make me feel like taking cab home. HAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)