Sunday, January 02, 2011

CN BLUE is my new love~

CN Blue - Loner LIVE on Ink (Feb 7, 2010)

Their voices are incredible. YH charisma is high high high. He kind of remind me of GD especially when he rapped. Haiya, Rappers are always so full of charisma!!! Electric guitars, boots, tight suit are love love love~ They matched each other so well. The way they strum their guitars are so cool and so rocker! The backstage IS also super nice. I want to be present there.

101229 [HQ] CN Blue - I'm A Loner Live @ SBS Gayo Daejun

Saxaphone remix!!! The super metalic background. Cool.

101231[HQ] CN Blue - LOVE Live @ MBC Gayo Daejun

This performance is worth to be sen LIVE because it is LIVE band. ARGH! The way he stare into the camera. HAHHAH! You won't believe he is one older than me. And the rest of the members some are same age as I do or younger than me. OMG!!! Why are they so successful while I am just only a small ant. WOAH, the way he scream FT ISLAND at the end.

[101230] KBS Gayo Daejun - Loner+Love - C.N.Blue.

Isn't this the legendary rock version!!! Did you see how quick witted he is? His mic is not working well, just when the camera moves away, he changed his mic in like 0.01 split second. Not many can do as well as he did. As soon as he got the right mic, he roared into the mic and got the audiences so HIGH!!! He voice just got echoed around the whole place. Crazy girls! HAHAHHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)