Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rule #2 Stop complaining, enjoy the scenery. Birds, mountains, corn fields, lakes, people – there’s no reason to be bored.

Essential rules for living simply from artofminimalism


Seriously, we shouldn't complain too much. Minimal is healthy, complaining on every single thing really makes one feel like very narrow-minded. I personally think this will increase enemy, negative energy and mutate a person kind and healthy mind. Omg, I better watch my nasty behaviour as well; don't wish to mutate my cells into maglinant ones.

We must forgive now. We must forgive always. Life is too short to hold grudges. Life is too short to waste time on negativity; we should put our energy to use in trying to realize and live our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)