Monday, May 30, 2011

Rule #1 Work smarter, not harder. Productivity isn’t everything. In fact, if you’re enjoying yourself, it doesn’t matter. But if you’re not – find a smarter way of working.

Essential rules for living simply from artofminimalism
Oh yea, during work, I am always finding strategies to get it done the least time, energy consuming yet high accuracy method to do things.

To me, living is not about working but about enjoying life. Even though I am young, but I know the importance of enjoying each bit of the life because we seriously don't know what will happen next. I don't want to regret living each second of my life.

In fact, 60% of my working life, I am enjoying and loving the time I spent working but 40% are spoilt by things and people who make my life challenging. I really can't escape from all these challenges maybe because those are nutrients for personal growth I guess.

Anyway just enjoy life. No point working so hard and make life so miserable like a slave of time. If possible, treat working as playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)