Sunday, May 08, 2011

WP take Aljunied.

I don't really like people with strong persuasion skills and in the end, they won.
WP wins Aljunied GRC. PAP 59,732. WP 72,165. Spoilt 1,788.
Next plan: Vote MP George Yeo as next President.
I will miss MP Zainul Abidin Rasheed. He really take very good care of my area.

So ugly to see the whole Aljunied area as blue.
Out of all MPs in Aljunied, MP George Yeo and MP Zainual are the best, especially Zainual. Without him, I don't know which person from WP will take good care of Bedok Reservoir and Kaki Bukit. OMG~ ~ ~.


If WP were to walk around Aljunied area, 45.29% chance that they will encounter haters of WP. LOL!

For now, I won't want to congrats WP until they proved that they have the power to improve life. In parliament, 95% PAP, 5% WP. Mmmm~

Extremely touching and heart-warming. Vote him for president. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will reply you shortly. :)